First patch of Celestial Impact brings us alot of bug fixes and some new content.
Â A select few changes are:
- Support for linear gravity added (all disoriented people rejoice!)
- New map Donot utilizing the irregular CI gravity
- Melee weapon now also deforms the world
- Some weapon reload and firing tweaked
- Radar upgraded to display enemy crystalÂ (in CR) and home base (in CC)
- Lots of hud and ui changes
- The map Hyper slightly modded (less caves) and the map Yum has been decorated with 4 new props.
- More benefits from holding the crystal during CR
- Handicap system added. If you feel too good for the rest, lower your max hp and armor.
- New command wo_undo. A 1-step undo for forge.
The patch, for those of you who are upgrading from v1.00 and are running windows, can be found here
For those not having the old version or are running a server on Linux/FreeBSD, the full v1.10 can be found here
If you experience any trouble with upgrading your CI version, be sure to check our support forum.